This web site is for informational use only. I am not a certified financial advisor, and the information presented within this web site is solely meant to demonstrate the systematic methodology that I have used in my personal investments. Prior to engaging in any effort to duplicate or use a similar investment method, I highly recommend you consult a professional, certified financial advisor.
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you sign up for a newsletter or contact us. This information is limited to your name, your e-mail address, and details contained within your message to us.
2. Use. We will collect and use PII solely to fulfill the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Your personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing e-mail facilitation and hosting. However, please note that if you leave the website and purchase a product or service we promote, the company you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well as certain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
3. Modification or Removal. Please contact us if you wish to modify or remove your information.
4. Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
5. Third Party Tracking. Third parties can acquire and track your PII through our website. Google and other sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube can track you through this website, as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google+. You can also visit each individual social media site to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web.
6. Disclosure of PII. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of the company or the users of the website, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the website.
7. Security. We will protect PII by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We have reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. However, we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse to you or to any third party arising out of any the loss, misuse, or alteration of PII.
8. Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please use our contact form.
2. Governing Law. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Ohio, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
3. Legal Age. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery. Additionally, if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services, you may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms.
4. Use of Software. The Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by the Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. The Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and the Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
5. User Content. You grant the Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
6. Compliance With Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
10. No Warranties. The Company hereby disclaims all warranties. The Company is making the site available “as is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Site or the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The Company does not warrant that the Site or the Service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site or the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
11. Limited Liability. The Company’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any other materials or services provided to you by the Company, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. Prohibited Uses. The Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. Copyright. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2016 Compose Your Investments, LLC, P.O. Box 292784, Dayton, OH 45429. All rights reserved.
17. No License. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the Company or by any third party.
18. United States Use Only. The Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices in the State of Ohio. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. The Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as the Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Ohio and the United States.
19. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its Site at any time without notice.
20. Links. The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
21. Amendments. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should the Company seek to make such an amendment and we, in our sole discretion, consider the amendment to be material in nature, we shall clearly publish on the home page the fact an amendment is being made. You may contact us to discuss the proposed changes with us.